Just after the world’s richest man, Jeff Bezos, the microsoft co-founder, Bill Gates, is currently the second richest man alive. His estimated net worth is $104 Billion.
His multi million dollar mansion known as Xanadu 2.0 is located at Medina, Washington, United States and was designed collaboratively by Bohlin Cywinski Jackson and Cutler-Anderson Architects of Bainbridge Island, Washington. It took up to 7 years to complete the $63 million mansion.
The 66,000-square-foot (6,100 m²) mansion is surrounded by tall trees to prevent heat loss and it also overlooks Lake Washington in Medina, Washington.
The mansion is designed in the Pacific Lodge Style and also comprises of several other classic features such as:
• A 2,500-square-foot (230 m²) gym
• Heated floors
• A 1,000-square-foot (93m²) dining room
• A 60-foot (18m) swimming pool with underwater music system
• A private library with a dome-shaped roof and Oculus
• 7 bedrooms
• 24 bathrooms with 10 containing bathtubs
• 6 kitchens
• A reception hall with the capacity to accommodate 200 guests
•It also has amazing technology related features like it’s estate-wide server system.
• An artificial stream